The Irish Whiskey Museum presents our Whiskey Appreciation Courses
Join us on the second Friday of every month from 18.30 to 20.30 hrs at the Irish Whiskey Museum between February and November. Learn about the history of the Irish Whiskey Industry, Whiskey Distillation, the differences between your single malts and pot still whiskeys and what food you can pair your whiskey with. This enjoyable course is presented by our whiskey experts in the spectacular Victorian room of the Irish Whiskey Museum overlooking Trinity College from a height. This enjoyable course is €45 and is suitable for novices or whiskey experts alike.
- Presentations from our whiskey experts
- Whiskey sampling (up to 5 varieties)
- Whiskey with cheese and chocolate pairings
- Irish Whiskey Museum Tasting Notebook
- Certificate of Excellence upon completion
- Lots of fun!
Spaces will be limited on these courses so book early to avoid disappointment. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to book today.