The Irish Whiskey Museum presents our Whiskey Appreciation Courses
Join us every Friday evening from 14th April (18.30 to 20.30 hrs) at the Irish Whiskey Museum. Learn about the history of the Irish whiskey industry, whiskey distillation and the differences between your single malts and pot still whiskeys. Have fun pairing your whiskey with cheese or chocolates. This enjoyable course is presented by our whiskey experts in the spectacular Victorian room of the Irish Whiskey Museum overlooking Trinity College from a height. This enjoyable course is €45 and is suitable for novices or whiskey experts alike.
- Presentations from our whiskey experts
- Whiskey sampling (up to 5 varieties)
- Whiskey with cheese or chocolate pairings
- Irish Whiskey Museum Tasting Notebook
- Certificate of Excellence upon completion
- Lots of fun!
Spaces will be limited on these courses so book early to avoid disappointment. For groups, contact email@example.com